Mark J. Swanson, CPA, CGMA, CVA
Mark is a Partner and manager of the firm’s Greenville, SC office. He has over 20 years of public and private accounting experience.
Mark received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Bob Jones University and a Masters of Professional Accountancy from Clemson University. His areas of specialty are corporate and individual income tax planning and preparation, business consulting and tax preparation for various nonprofit institutions, preparation of business valuations for corporate acquisitions and dispositions, family limited partnerships, buy-sell agreements and corporate litigation.
Mark has been the presenter at various seminars and has previously been an adjunct professor of tax at Bob Jones University. He also served on the boards of several charitable organizations in Greenville and the Upstate including The United Way, Meals on Wheels and Carolina Hope Christian Adoption Agency.
Mark is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, and is Chairman of the Board of Directors for Piedmont Women’s Center.
- Corporate Income and Individual Income Tax Preparation
- Business Consulting
- Business Valuations for Corporate Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Buy-sell Agreements
- Corporate Litigation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Bob Jones University
- Masters of Professional Accountancy from Clemson University