Gregory Alexander, CPA
A Partner in the firm’s Hartsville office, Greg’s area of specialty includes tax planning and tax return preparation for businesses, individuals, estates and trusts. Greg is a native of Hartsville who merged his own practice in Hartsville with Moore Beauston & Woodham in December 2011 after prior experience with regional and local firms.
Greg received his undergraduate degree at The Citadel and has a Masters of Business Administration from Winthrop University. He is a licensed CPA in South Carolina, a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants.
In addition to his work as a Partner in the Hartsville office, Greg is Chairman of the Darlington County Disabilities and Special Needs Foundation Board and is a member of the Darlington County Economic Development Partnership Board. Greg also serves on the Advisory Committee of the SPC Credit Union and the City of Hartsville Parks, Beautification, and Business Improvement Commission.
Greg and his wife Cissy, along with their two daughters, are active members of St. Luke United Methodist Church. When he is not working or with his family, Greg is an avid hunter and fisherman.
- Income tax planning
- Tax return preparation for businesses, individuals, estates and trusts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Farm Bureau
- South Carolina Corn & Soybean Growers Association
- Georgia Pecan Growers Association
- Chairman of the Darlington County Disabilities Foundation
- SPC Credit Union, Advisory Committee Member
- Darlington County Economic Development Partnership Board - Secretary/Treasurer
- Undergraduate degree from The Citadel
- Masters of Business Administration from Winthrop University