At Moore Beauston Woodham, we strive to provide timely accounting, tax and consulting services that each client expects and deserves. Strong alliances and client loyalty are paramount with our business and individual clients.
Our broad range of services, combined, with the expertise of our professional staff, are the keys to our success in helping clients.
We make special efforts to keep in contact with our clients and help them address current issues relating to their business and personal financial matters.
In addition to our Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Corporate & Business and Tax Planning & Preparation services, we also often present seminars on accounting and tax issues, employee benefits and other subjects. We are frequently called upon to teach other certified public accountants through continuing professional education seminars.
MBW is an independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 150 member firms with over 300 offices in over 70 countries around the world.
BKR allows us to assist our clients in many jurisdictions and allows us to be the preferred option to the large, national firms while providing personalized service.
We also hold a number of accounting, tax-related and community memberships and affiliations, including:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Better Business Bureau
- BKR International
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysis
- SC Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Columbia Society of Human Resource Management
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce
- Greer Chamber of Commerce
- Hartsville Chamber of Commerce
- Columbia West Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce
To learn about our Partners and Staff, click here.